Orlando, who was dining with Leonardo DiCaprio at the Cipriani restaurant on Wednesday night, was very, very angry, when Justin, who didn’t have a reservation at the eatery, approached their table to try to talk to the actors.
DiCaprio had proceeded to shoo away the pop singer with his hand, leading Bieber to provoke a fight which saw Bloom jump over a sofa to get at the 20-year-old Baby singer at the restaurant.
Okay but imagine:
- Peter Parker going to a fan convention as Spiderman
- Peter Parker getting compliments on his Spiderman costume
- Peter Parker entering a Spiderman Costume Contest
- Peter Parker losing said contest
- Peter Parker losing the contest to Deadpool
Here is some art to lighten the mood! Finished it at the beginning of the week, before I fell ill.
Ruby Sapphire remake hype! I want to see a Primal Rayquaza
I JUST SAW THIS ON FACEBOOK
O M G
if having a three way with Jesus it is very important to ask for his consent also
i miss when i was like 12 and it would be the night before a big field trip or something and i couldnt go to sleep because i was so excited. i miss being so into a book that i would stay up past my bed time reading it. everything seems so bland or something idk. i’m only 19 and everything is so tiring. i miss wanting to be awake
this is the realist shit on this website
For anyone who is confused about the chronology of the whole Croatoan thing in 5.04 ‘The End’, the uppermost screencap is what supernaturalwiki has to say on the subject. It boils down to this:
- The sign tells us that Kansas City was ruled a ‘Croatoan Virus Hot Zone’ on August 1st (hence our weeping and wailing today is justified).
- Assuming that the newspaper Zachariah leaves behind for Dean to look at is current to the day Dean pops up in 2014, he actually arrives on August 4th.
- He is in 2014 for three days; from the 4th to the 7th, and then he is sent home to 2009. (So technically, we could have a week-long Croatoan meltdown, from the 1st to the 7th…)
- On the Season 5 DVD commentary for ‘The End’, Eric Kripke and Ben Edlund state that this version of 2014 is an alternate universe, rather than time travel.
Hope that helps^.^
"Who cares where happiness comes from? Look, we’re all a little weird, we’re all a little wacky - some more than others - but.. if it works, it works. You got something here. […] Don’t let that go. You’ll never forgive yourself." - Dean Winchester
EVERYONE STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING! A theatre accidentally played Rise Of The Guardians instead of Guardians Of The Galaxy.
This has officially made my night. Oh my god.
I’M LAUGHING SO HARD
some losers on their first date
(pilot!AU dean/cas commission for skydark)
- people who are gay can be assholes
- people with eating disorders can be assholes
- people with mental disorders can be assholes
- people who self harm can be assholes
- people who are disabled can be assholes
- people who have diseases can be assholes
do not excuse people for being assholes because something is wrong with them or have a hard life
id like to take a moment to thank our lord and savior for this post